Putting money back into your business every time you click print
Through Multi Managed Print Services we take care of all your printing needs, we manage and monitor your printers and take proactive action, we take care of all your peripheral requirements, installations, usage reports, device software and drivers. Through our proactive Managed Print Services approach all you have to do is print and enjoy the beautiful masterpiece you just brought to life on paper and the saving you just made.
The average mid to large enterprise spends 1% – 3% of total revenues on output every year. Managed Print Services (MPS) is a complete solution designed to provide today’s enterprise with a way to control and reduce those operating costs. Multi IT can be the single point of contact responsible for proactively managing your existing print environment and reducing operating costs.
MPS includes software for monitoring all networked devices, supplies fulfillment, and priority printer service and parts. This bundled, seamless solution will allow your business to identify where you can save money, run more efficiently, and maximize the value of your current devices.
Experience the benefits of Managed Print Services today.
- Reduced operating cost
- Improve cash flow; conserve capital; nothing to buy
- MPS provides a complete print assessment of your organization
- Create a “Print Strategy’ for your enterprise
- Better utilization of devices
- Reduce the variety of devices supported by setting manufacturer and model-specific standards
- Gain valuable business intelligence
- Powerful analysis tools to proactively monitor devices
- Current status of all networked devices
- Monitors supply levels and page counts
- Automated service alerts and flags
- Asset management tracking information
- Management tools to quickly diagnose problems as they occur
- Preventative maintenance to ensure maximum device uptime
- Reduce the amount of time I.T. spends supporting print devices
- Streamline purchasing and AP, one invoice per month
- Complete print assessment of your organization
- Equipment optimization
- Protects against technology obsolescence
- Quarterly performance reviews of your environment
- Hedge against price increases and inflation