We are currently seeking a highly skilled service dispatcher with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. This position reports to our Service Manager. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address remote user issues requiring on site dispatch. If you have the experience and the desire, we’d like to talk to you.
Our service dispatchers participate in our problem management and resolution process, and assign resources to and schedule all remote, on site or bench services, as well as growing and developing the organization’s perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and scheduling processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
This position will include coordinating efficient and timely customer installation and repair assignments through effective management of our field engineering staff and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to complete them within established SLAs, and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services. Responsibilities include continuously monitoring and adjusting work assignments to insure optimum tech productivity through efficient routing and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Job duties include utilizing our professional services automation (PSA) solution to monitor remote user support services and update service request information, answer technical support calls, assign ticket severity, prioritize and schedule work accordingly, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. Overall relationship management skills and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements are desired. Other requirements include participating in ongoing training and preparing and presenting service reports to management regularly.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum three years service dispatch experience
- Excellent knowledge of our supported software and technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users, staff and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
- Reliable transportation
This Position Entails:
- Heavy scheduling and management of human resources
- Efficient and effective routing of each day’s scheduled work to the appropriate field engineer
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
- Heavy follow-up and follow-through
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Inter-personally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Benefits include group medical insurance, paid vacation, holidays and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus bonuses for meeting utilization, compliance and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Qualified candidates please submit a current resume, along with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.